16 August 2007

COLOURLovers and MOO.

Now that I got ColourLovers out of the way, it's time for what I wanted to show off yesterday.

MOO is a progressive online printing service based in England. It enables users to print notecards, "minicards" and books of miniature stickers from Flickr, Second Life, or other personal designs; they also offer a selection of products from featured designers. You guessed it: one of those designers is ColourLovers.

Darius Monsef provided MOO with 120 of 2006's top Palettes, up to 50 of which appear in each assortment of cards and stickers.

If you want the whole story, take a gander at the CL blog entry HERE.
If you want to cut to the damned chase already, check out the MOO site.

And this is all cool, and I might have bought some of these anyway, but I'm buggering to blog about it because I've noticed from the snapshots that a couple of my palettes are included in the mix:

I think I spy
malaria and victorian wallpaper


If I'm not mistaken, anyway. I don't expect CL to be buggered to divulge every one of the 120 palettes submitted to MOO, and near (far?) as I can tell without actually buying a pack, the designs you receive are random. So who knows which palettes were picked or what you'll get when you order... but I like to fall asleep at night knowing that, somewhere, someone could actually be using and enjoying the palettes I've frittered so much time building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog from