18 May 2007

I need to get some brains. And gas money.

"... anyway yeah, I'm glad I came too. It cost so much gas money, though. I filled the tank in the Integra before I came, then on the way home I had to stop cause I was on E around Dunnigan and I only had ten dollars cash left so I put all of it in and was on E again when I got to B's that night so I had to use my debit card to put 15 more dollars in just to get home, then the next morning I got in the Ranger to go to work and it had like a quarter tank because someone else had been driving it so today I have to use my debit again cause I only have 3 dollars bills left and don't get paid til Thurs. The money in my checking account was stuck there to pay bills but I need gas now so when I get paid I have to put more of my check toward the bills and in effect I'm having to borrow money from myself just to get around. I am gonna get a bicycle! Sarah always jokes that she's going to ride her horse Feathers to work. I even heard about some man who actually did ride his horse to work. Now.... if I only I liked horses. I must breed a race of giant rat and develop a painless harness, and configure some primitive turn signals. Now that I think about it I'm not sure that Rat Chow is any cheaper than gas. Crap."

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog from